Our fully managed package makes maintaining your website a breeze to ensure it's always up-to-date with the latest information. Updates are as simple as PPP - Prepare, Preview and Publish!
For those who are more tech savvy, the self managed package gives you the ability to edit pages online yourself. While our website editor is easy to use, it does still require a reasonable level of computer experience so we would only recommend you select this package if you are confident using a computer.
Both packages include the following features:
- Registration of a .com or .com.au domain name
- Modern and mobile friendly website design
- Hosting of 10 static pages and up to 30 images
- A 'contact us' page, providing a webform for visitors to submit email queries
- Webhosting up to 3GB of bandwidth per month#
- Up to 5 email addresses hosted on your domain^ including easy access webmail
- Monthly Google analytics report
- Your business submitted to Google's Local Search directory
- Management of your Google Local Search listing, so customers can always find your up-to-date contact details online
Take the hassle out of managing your website with our fully managed package. Rather than having to navigate through the backend and update pages, simply email changes to us and we'll get them online within 48 hours - often sooner!
You can use software you're already familiar with, such as Microsoft Word, to prepare your changes then send them through and we'll take care of the rest.
Before an update is published, we send you a preview link to confirm the change is just the way you want it. Read on for detailed information about making changes to your site, and the types of changes which are included on the fully managed plan.
With a self managed site, we take care of the initial design and set up of your site and build the pages for you.
Once the site is live, you are given access to edit your pages directly on the site. Pages can be edited similar to writing an email or editing a Word document. We have a series of guides and tutorials to help you get started, and if you get stuck you can always contact us for support.
Although no technical web development experience is required, we do recommend you take up this package only if you have a high level of general computer experience. If not, then our fully managed site is for you.
# Additional bandwidth charged monthly at $3 per GB or part thereof.
^ Mailbox size of 500MB each, and additional email addresses available at $2 per month.
* Set up fee of AU$200 applies to the fully managed and self managed packages.